J&D Pierce Accessibility Statement
This is the official accessibility statement for the J&D Pierce web site. If
you have any questions or comments, please email us at
or fill out the feedback from found here.
- All pages on this site are WCAG AAA approved, complying with all priority 1, 2,
and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is
a judgment call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested
automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these
pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This is not a
judgment call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail,
unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the
headline of an article).
- Links are clearly written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely
decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the
content of each page is still readable.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified
"text size" option in visual browsers.