Vacancy – Cladding Project Manager
Due to expansion and growth within the business, J&D Pierce (Contracts) Cladding Division are recruiting a Full Time Cladding Project Manager to join the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily running of Cladding operations on sites across the UK (predominantly in Scotland), and reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Carrying out quality control checks on all roof and cladding systems.
- Complete QA inspection forms and file against project.
- Ensuring labour have materials and work areas available, and forward planning of activities.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Monitoring plant levels on site and their efficiency.
- Keeping records up to date – H&S, toolbox talks, hand arm vibrations check sheet etc.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely, and in accordance with agreed Method Statements.
- Ensure programme deadlines are met, and accurately record any factors causing delays.
- Coordinate netting and edge protection packages along with Contracts Manager.
- Experience in roofing and cladding.
- Valid management level CSCS card
- SMSTS Certification
- Full UK Driving Licence
Job is predominately site based.
Phone and laptop provided.
Company vehicle provided.
In the first instance, please send your CV and covering letter to: