Vacancy – Site Foreman
J & D Pierce require a Structural Steel Site Foreman to work within our Onsite Structural Steelwork division.
This fantastic opportunity is based at our various sites nationwide.
Successful candidates will become part of our rapidly growing team erecting steel frames for some of the most exciting construction projects across the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials required for the job
- Organising your team of erectors
- Supervising and carrying out structural steel erection.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Training employees.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Any other duties as required
- Previous experience in structural steelwork erection
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid IPAF Card
- Be willing to travel and work away from home in the UK
If you feel this describes you, email your CV here, apply below or call 01505 683 724 and ask to speak to John Brown Snr
No Agency Calls Please