Vacancy – Steel Erector
J & D Pierce require Structural Steel Erectors to work within our Onsite Structural Steelwork division.
This fantastic opportunity is based at our various sites nationwide.
Successful candidates will become part of our rapidly growing team erecting steel frames for some of the most exciting construction projects across the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Operating hand and power tools
- Installing and fixing together structural steel
- Any other duties as required
- Full training will be provided
- Previous experience in structural steelwork erection
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid IPAF Card
- Be willing to travel and work away from home in the UK
If you feel this describes you, email your CV here, apply below or call 01505 683 724 and ask to speak to John Brown Snr
No Agency Calls Please