Vacancy – Structural Checker
J & D Pierce require an experienced Structural Checker as a full-time, permanent role.
- Capable of using CAD software – AutoCad and Tekla sotware
- Checking drawings for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standard drafting practices and company standards
- Performing detailed dimensional and bill of material checks
- Checks for interferences and constructability
- Performs basic and complex layouts
- Works with Engineering and Design teams to resolve discrepancies
- Performs additional responsibilities, as directed
- Primarily function as Checker for medium to large size projects.
- Ensure civil/structural project deliverables are checked and meet industry, client and company quality standards. Resolve design/constructability issues and problems.
- As a Structural Steel Detailing Checker, you have an eye for detail
If you feel this describes you, apply now