Vacancy – Structural Steelwork Estimator
As a result of ongoing expansion, and increased workload, we are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and confident professional to join our estimating team.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- To work alongside our existing estimating team to prepare tender bids for large contracts throughout the UK.
- To analyse the content of tender specifications and drawings and use the information identified to build a cost schedule suitable for use as a formal tender bid.
- To coordinate the preparation of all supporting documentation required in the tender bid.
- To communicate with clients regarding the tender and to present the final submission to the client.
- To assist in the pre-order negotiation process with the client.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the technical elements of the structural steel fabrication and installation industry.
- At least 5 years experience of estimating within the above industry.
- Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with the position.
In the first instance, please submit a detailed CV with the subject heading “Estimator Vacancy” to email@example.com