Vacancy – IT Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Engineer to join our team based out of our head office in Glengarnock. This role will be suitable for candidates of all experience levels, it is not a typical I.T. role sat at a desk all day, the primary function of this role will be to support end users, desktops, laptops, servers, Office 365 / SharePoint, network infrastructure etc, however it will also involve structured cabling installation and repairs, both fibre and copper, CCTV installation and maintenance and various other tasks throughout our vast manufacturing sites and satellite offices as and when required. In this role no 2 days are the same.
Applicants will need to have a driving license as regular travel between our sites in Glengarnock and East Kilbride will be required as well as occasional travel to satellite offices throughout the UK.
We would be keen to hear from I.T. Support Engineers of any experience level who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, prior cabling / CCTV / CNC Machine experience is not essential, similarly if there are candidates from a structured cabling / fire and security or similar background with little experience within the I.T. industry we would also be keen to hear from you.
In this varied and interesting role, you will:
- Respond to 1st & 2nd line queries
- Support office software
- Support Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Devices (iOS & Android)
- Support multi-site network and industry specific packages
- Responding to technical support calls from internal staff
- Installation and or repair of structured cabling (CAT6 & Fibre)
- Installation and or maintenance of CCTV systems throughout our sites
- Support a wide range of networking equipment
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 3:30pm
What’s on offer:
- Salary of £25k – £30k depending on experience
- 28 Days Holidays
- Subsidised Canteen
- Company Van
Please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agency Calls Please